WCT Inc. has provided compliance assistance to the mining industry for over 3 decades, allowing the numerous projects we’ve been involved in to continue on-time and without any regulatory delay. Mining of precious metals and minerals usually involves a process that includes the use of water, and includes many different aspects of regulatory compliance that we can provide support with.
HDPE lined ponds are our specialty and we pride ourselves on being able to cover them with 100% guaranteed effective systems that work to keep birds and wildlife out and regulating agencies satisfied. From complex netting systems with elevated pipe and rail, to earth anchors and grid systems, we have experience with it all.
We have also worked in every elevation and climate and understand what it takes to offer you a properly designed system for your need that will withstand everything thrown at it.
We also provide floating coverage through the process of installing HDPE spheres (Bird Balls tm) these can be provided in a water filled ball or an air filled ball and is determined based on wind conditions.
The following list covers the various ways we can support you with meeting the regulatory agency requirements:
- Phone consultations and plan review
- Site visits and custom designed systems for your unique situation
- Recommendations for approaches to meeting requirements
- Installation of the system quickly, safely and on budget
- On site training and orientation for your staff on the care for your installed system
- Follow up visits and system check for your installed system after 30 days
- One year guarantee on all installed systems (one cycle through all seasons)
The benefits to using WCT Inc. are simple, we have the track record of success and can act quickly to meet your regulatory deadlines. We will mobilize anywhere in the U.S. and can get your pond needs addressed and inspection satisfied.
When you team with us, you get the quality and experience of a company that will do what is needed and turn it around to you so you can do what you do best.