WCT Inc. is certified to perform Wildlife Hazard Assessments (WHA) to airports across the US. Our team has been through the Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Airport Wildlife Hazard Management Program, which is the only program recognized by the FAA.
We can not only provide a Wildlife Hazard Management Plan (WHMP) for your airport, but we can implement it as well. Our team is trained in the use of pyrotechnics for the process of active hazing and understands your dilemma when it comes to health and human safety. We also work with the Military on Bird Air Strike Hazards (BASH).
The following list covers the various ways we can provide you with an airport and property that safely and successfully operates on a day-to-day basis throughout the year:
- WHA performance and compilation
- WHMP compilation
- Consultations and training to on site operations staff for implementing the WHMP
- Supplier of pyrotechnics and training for your personnel to perform active hazing
- Services to decrease habitation for flocking birds and water fowl
- Active assistance in the long term success of your airport to provide clear air for travel
The benefits of using our company are summed up in the fact that we have over three decades of experience understanding the species you are dealing with and the ability to provide a custom tailored approach to managing your unique situation. Our background is in wildlife biology from our inception and our experience in working with airports gives us an advantage in understanding the specific wildlife you might have including deer, coyotes, foxes, ground squirrels, voles as well as a host of flocking birds and waterfowl. We have the expertise to offer solutions to keep safety a priority and partner toward your success.